Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Back!

Not that I ever really went away, but I'm back with more time to dedicate to keeping things new and fresh!

I started a new position with my "bill paying job" that had me averaging 60 hours a week, so not much time for my "fun job". I'm 6 months into it and finally finding some balance & excited to focus more time on my headbands again! Yay! I've got several new ribbons I need to post pictures of, probably will do so tomorrow evening. They are super cute!!

It's about 1 month away from my favorite race of the season, The Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon, 1/2 Marathon and 4-Person Relay!!! For the past few years, my family has participated in one way or another. I would venture to say it is our favorite family gathering of the entire year!! The race season has already been kicked off by some of the smaller 5K's around town & it's definitely time to start promoting my headbands again! You all need new & personalized headbands for this year's races! ;-)


May 6, 2012!!
 In celebration of the 2012 race season, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on any orders placed with me in the month of April! Yay!!

But remember, my headbands are awesome for everyday wear too!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment