Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New Pricing Update

Hello Happy Custom Ribbon Headband Fans:

I have tried to avoid this day as long as possible, but to keep up with the rising costs of supplies & shipping, I have had to adjust my pricing just a little, including shipping. I tried to keep the increases no more than $1, while still offering multi headband & embroidery discounts. These prices are now in effect, but if you order by THANKSGIVING, as my "Thank You" for so many repeat orders over the years, I will honor the 3 (non-embroidered) headbands for $15 up until that date. Just reference promotional code: THANKSGIVING when ordering to ensure you receive the discount. 

And remember, my Custom Ribbon Headbands make PERFECT stocking stuffers, so you'll be ahead of the game for your holiday shopping! 

Make it a great day & please continue to think of me for your Custom Ribbon Headband needs, fundraising, etc.! 

Thank you,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment